Cloud 9 is pleased to offer a FREE Delivery Service across our entire Cloud 9 mattress range.
All mattresses sold at Cloud9mattress.com.au come with Free Delivery, Australia wide.
All mattresses are made to order and we require 3 business days from date of order to manufacture and have the stock ready for dispatch.
All mattresses are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse and will be delivered to you based on the average delivery times below:
• Melbourne metro within 3 business days of dispatch.
• Sydney, Adelaide & Canberra metro within 10 business days of dispatch.
• All other areas within 14 business days of dispatch.
Within 1 business day of when your order is placed, we will contact you by either phone or email confirming your order has been received and is booked in with your area’s third-party delivery partner. Once dispatched, the third-party delivery partner will send you, via sms and email, a link so you can track the shipment.
A FEW IMPORTANT T'S & C'S
- Delivery Service: The delivery service is to the Front Door of a Ground Floor dwelling ONLY. Depending on your location/delivery address you may be asked to help the driver to unload the mattress from the back of the truck/ute/van. If you require the mattress to be taken inside, upstairs or you cannot provide help at the time of delivery then please let us know immediately on receipt of this order so we can look into what other services are available in your location. Please note, other delivery services may have a delivery cost and we will inform you of this before it’s confirmed on your order.
Business Days are defined as Monday to Friday & exclude public holidays.
- Cancellation of your Order: Any cancellations of an order once the goods are produced or the item(s) are/is a stock item, the deposit of 20% will be forfeited with all other monies paid being refunded in line with our company refund policy. Alternatively, should an order be cancelled prior to the goods being produced, all monies paid minus a $50 termination fee will be refunded in line with our company refund policy.
- Payments: All orders with an outstanding balance must be paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery. If a balance is owing 48 hours before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone. Alternatively, you can go into a store and finalise your outstanding balance. If your order is not paid in full 48 hours before your scheduled delivery, your delivery not be scheduled and your order will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- Transit Concerns: Goods are inspected prior to being loaded and again at the time of delivery and will be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should you have any quality or transit concerns, please email our Delivery customer care team at [email protected].
- Out of Stock: If any part of your order is out of stock, the free delivery will still be applicable to those items if delivered separately at a later date. A sales team member will inform you when the item can be completed and when the next available delivery date will be. **Please note that all Regional and interstate orders must be shipped in one shipment.
- PO Boxes: We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
All mattresses sold at cloud9mattress.com.au come with a 100 Night Trial period.
If you are not happy with the mattress for any reason within the mattresses qualifying trial period, you can swap it over for another mattress in our range or return it and get a full refund. However, we do suggest to our customers, to sleep on the new mattress for a minimum of 14 nights before deciding on an exchange. This ensures the body has had some time to adjust to the new mattress.
All returned mattresses are donated to our charity partner the Salvos to help those in need. Return shipping is free in all Metro location (Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Hobart & Perth). If you are outside these metro locations, we will try to locate a charity in your area who can pick up your mattress. If we are unable to locate a charity that services your area, then you will need to arrange at your cost, to get the mattress to them or to a nominated depot in your closest metro location.
As all 100 Night Trial returned mattresses go to charity, to live another life, they must be in an as-new condition with no damage, stains, marks or rips. All the customers should retain the original packaging of the mattress at least for 100 nights to use it during the return process. We highly recommend using a mattress protector with your mattress.
If you choose to swap over the mattress, then you will need to pay the difference in price if it is more expensive alternatively we will refund you the difference in price if it is cheaper.
Please note the trial is limited to one mattress swap or return per household, delivery address or order. If you need to purchase multiple mattresses, we recommend buying one first to make sure you are happy then placing another order.
If you would like to swap or return your mattress, please email [email protected]